Committed Mississippi Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes & DUI/DWI
Determined lawyers fight hard to prevail in your legal matter in the Flowood area
Coker Law Firm, PLLC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes and DUI/DWI cases. Based in Flowood, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts of the Flowood area and throughout Mississippi. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Mississippi attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Coker Law Firm, PLLC knows how to interpret Mississippi law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you have been arrested, you need a zealous and tenacious criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. Let us use our experience and knowledge to defend your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Mississippi, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face charges in federal court.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need an aggressive and committed criminal defense attorney on your side. We have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, our attorneys are determined to help. We have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. We also handle noncriminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Child Custody: The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. Our lawyers have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, our attorneys aggressively fight on your behalf. We make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
When you retain the services of Coker Law Firm, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Mississippi law firm today
Coker Law Firm, PLLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation in Mississippi. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our office is conveniently located in Flowood. Call our firm at 601-941-5417 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.